How It Works?The employers require people from different streams, and require a certain benchmark in merit to be fulfilled. They prepare a project that needs a certain merit to excel in, and thus the winner can be chosen easily. The benefits of this process are:
- Students get to work in groups, which is a good simulation of the situation they would be working in, should they get hired. This improves the student’s communication skills, which is required to complete the project on time.
- The students work on these live projects. Depending on their performances, the process of choosing the right talent becomes easier for the companies who have posted those projects.
- This method works much better than the interview process, which might be unfair to students, who might not be in the right frame of mind during the interview. Judging a student on the basis of a short interview is unfair and not a fair judgment of the years that he/she has spent in learning the skills required by the industry.
- The students get a participation certificate that reflects how he/she fared in the project. This opens up more vistas for the particular student, because he can add it to his CV, even if he does not get hired by this particular company.
- Students get to decide the project that he is most comfortable in. Thus, the employers get to know the best skill set of the student easily.